Sunday, March 30, 2008



Tonight we went out to eat for my Grandma's 84th Birthday. She was born on April 1st 1924. I just have to write a quick little snippet about her. She was a very important person in my life. She was the one who always made sure that I went to church. She was always the one that I remember watching me when I was young. I also remember living with her when ever we were building new houses. She is the mother of two obviously my dad and my uncle Ray and a grandmother of four: me, my sister Kristi, my cousin Scott, and my cousin Troy. She is also a Great Grandmother of two, Brooke and Ethan.

Another thing that I am very proud of my grandma and those in the nursing field would I think agree. She fell and broke her hip about three years ago. she is still living on her own and she does not walk with a walker or even a cane and I have to say that I am very impressed.

I just hope that she has many more years to come and that each one is better than the next.

Love Ya Grandma!!

No comments: